The company’s activities include design, manufacture, supply and assembly of steel structures, elements of technological transport systems and industrial facilities.
Our activities are aimed at continuous improvement of the quality of provided services and manufactured products, adjusting them to the technical requirements of customers in order to achieve customers satisfaction.
Our strategic objectives are:
- Good cooperation with customers and in particular continuous improvement of information flow, active approach when specifying customer requirements.
- Focus on valuable employees, associates, suppliers and partners, setting requirements, providing continuous training and improvement of qualifications.
- Promoting goals and tasks (especially related to quality) among employees.
- Market-oriented strategy, planning and management, i.e. a vision of the company’s development, striving for new technologies and working methods.
- Improvement of performance and economic relations.
These objectives determine the company’s quality policy, which is implemented by the management through:
- Defining quality competences and responsibility at all levels of the organization.
- In human resources management: striving to ensure that every employee feels responsible for quality and identifies the success of the company with personal success.
- Determining the context of the organization, including external and internal factors relevant to the objective and strategic direction of the organization and the risks and opportunities for the processes.
- Continuous market research and improvement of the services to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Evaluation and selection of suppliers that guarantee the level of service required by our company.
- Providing technical, organizational and economic measures to guarantee the achievement of quality objectives.
- Team problem solving, analyzing the causes of non-compliance in order to undertake actions which improve company’s methods of conduct and increase effectiveness.
We achieve these objectives through continuous improvement of the quality management system in accordance with the international standard: EN ISO 9001:2015.
The Management Board of the company ensures that the Quality Policy is disseminated, understood and implemented in the company and that the measures are provided so that all employees can be fully involved in the achievement of quality objectives.
President of the Management Board